Friday, February 4, 2011

goodbye dorm-room, hello new look

So, Marissa and I rearranged all the furniture in my room right after I got back to town after break (okay, it's been a while, I know and I'm just now getting them posted, but at least I am, right?!). Before, my room was pretty much split in half--your's and mine--and there was so much wasted space and it felt like I had to walk miles just to get to the closet. We fixed that, although I still really want to decorate the walls somehow. ideas?
(my favorite part)


and of course, me and by sista

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I like it a lot! I can't believe that I leave tomorrow...it's gone by so fast! I love you so much.

Spencer Mom said...

ooo, I really like it. So warm and inviting. I love the lights around the window and mirror. The bright bed covers are so happy! The only thing missing is your screen between the two beds. :-) Love you girls and so glad you still love sharing a room. You are a blessing and a treasure!!!

PrincessR said...

To cute! I am so glad Marissa was able to go up with you. I know I would be beyond happy to have Sarah with me! :D
Something for the wall... Some cute pictures? Some wall decorations (such as a plate). Just post more pictures if you do something.
Love,
Rebecca