Saturday, September 11, 2010

half way to 40

Yes, I am 20 now. I feel old, grown up, and supposedly mature but somehow naive and callow at the same time. How does that work? Can you explain? What an adventure life is, taking me places I never dreamed I'd be and blessing me so lavishly. God's grace is so mind-boggling awesome!

Curtis was amazing and pulled off a surprise birthday party for me. =D We talked, ate cake and ice cream, and watched Emma.

5 flavors of ice cream, bananas, m&m's, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and syrups. delicious!!


they were all so sweet. here's happiness:
I also received a box from home and cards from dear family and friends...so good!


2 comments:

Spencer Mom said...

I'm so glad your first birthday away from home was so wonderfully memorable. You are such a blessing to us and we are so thrilled to know that you are truly so happy at NSA. God's blessings overflow.

camilla said...

Caity, it looks like you are already being blessed so much by friends! We miss you over here in NM.