Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Dear


You've always been there for me; whether I needed a hug and encouraging smile, a reality check (cause, you know I never get carried away thinking...), someone to cry on the phone to, accountability (I've need it ever so much more this year as I have been away!), a shopping buddy (if only we could buy all our "inspiration" at Anthropologie...although, I think I'm kinda with Anne, I like having to figure out how to make it ourselves), or just a friend, you've been right there at my back telling me I can do it, praying for me, helping me through the trials and rejoicing with me in the triumphs. I know I can always count on you. Thank you, Mom!! I have learned so much from you and I so appreciate all that you've done in my life to make me who I have become. I can only hope to become more and more like you as I grow older. I love you so much.

4 comments:

the Ink Slinger said...

Beautiful.

Spencer Mom said...

Thank you dear Caity! I love you so much and miss you more than I can say. You are such a great daughter and it is easy to be your mom. Count down is on...

Spencer Mom said...

I see you've made an addition here. ;-)

Marissa said...

Wow, your wonderful mother sounds just like mine! =D She's pretty amazing isn't she? We're blessed dear sister, very blessed! Thanks for writing this for her. <3

9 days =D